BECOME OUR AMBASSADOR
Several of you offered to help me: then the idea of an ambassadorial workshops is to give you the opportunity to participate in the adventure of launching « Bon Appétit » By offering workshops just for you!
Ambassadors of « Bon Appétit » are carriers of business. They like to cook and share their passion for eating well in the French way. They wish to participate in the launch and adventure of « Bon Appétit ».
To become ambassador, you must register for an Ambassador workshop during which Nelly will give you a catalog presenting the culinary workshops and a kit « Bon Appétit ».
As a reward for participating in the launch of « Bon Appétit », the ambassadors:
> Perceive 10% of invoiced and cashed turnover that they bring.
> receive a kitchen apron and chef's hat « Bon Appétit ».
> Enjoy 50% on all culinary workshops.
Specify allergies or products shunned at the time of registration.
> From 3 pm: Welcome! Installation, presentation and sharing of friendship glass.
> From 6 to 8 pm: Culinary workshop 1 on a special menu « Ambassador ».
- Crémeux à la tomate (tomato soup with cream)
- Poulet basquaise (chicken stew with tomatoes and pepper)
- Profiteroles aux chocolat (choux pastry with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce)
> From 8 to 10 pm: French savoir-vivre workshop and dinner with assorted wines.
> From 8 am: French breakfast.
> From 10 to 12 am: Culinary workshop 2 preparing a French picnic basket.
- Terrine aux légumes du soleil (terrine with vegetables and parmesan)
- Salade piedmontaise (salad with potatoes, eggs, bacon and mayonnaise)
> From 12 to 2 pm: Wine tasting workshop and picnic.
Bon Appétit’s kitchen: west ortega street in Santa Barbara.
> For Saturday: $250.
> For Sunday: $250.
For the weekend:
- $400 without accommodation: book quickly because the number of places is limited to 4 people.
- $500 with accommodation: Book quickly because the number of places is limited to 2 people.
Hope to see you soon!